WHAT WE DO
Centrix Legal has a separate business known as “Alfred Recruitment” who specialize in Legal Recruitment and undertake our client assignments.
In a survey conducted by the Law Society Gazette, recruitment and retention are by far the biggest issues identified by law firms for 2017!
To meet this challenge Centrix have created a series of bespoke solutions to meet their business client’s needs.
Our Legal Recruitment Services fall into four main categories:
– Adding us to your Preferred Supplier List.
– Instructing us exclusively as your Sole Supplier.
– Engaging us to provide a Master Vendor Solution.
– Contracting us to provide an In-House Solution.
Why use us?
So what are the advantages of using our Legal Recruitment Services and why do clients trust us?
In a nutshell:
1.We save them worry and stress by taking the strain.
2. We save them time and money. As specialists who have encountered recruitment problems numerous times we can undertake your assignment quicker than you probably could saving you valuable fee earning time.
3. We are cost effective. We agree fixed fee to ensure there are no hidden surprises and this assists cash flow and budgeting.
4. We get them the right candidates to create value for their businesses. We don’t just recruit we advice as to the current state of the legal recruitment market both on talent availability and salary. In this way we give you a realistic appraisal of what it will take to satisfy your requirements and get the right candidate to drive your business.
How does it work?
Centrix Legal provides a bespoke solution dependant upon your size and recruitment requirements. By making our service bespoke we can ensure we are both efficient and cost effective. So after an initial discussion we would agree terms and price dependant upon your specific need.
A step-by-step guide:
Centrix’s recruitment process in 12 simple steps:
1.Get in touch:
To discuss your hiring process, please contact either our Bristol or Birmingham offices on 0117 3126111 and ask to speak with one of our New Business Development Consultant’s.
2. Relationship is where it all begins:
At Centix we believe that modern recruitment is all about relationships and engagement. Therefore our business relations are tremendously important to us and that is why we insist on either a teleconference or face-to-face meeting with each of our Clients before we begin recruiting to enable us to truly understand both your business and its culture.
3. Fully understanding the fit:
It’s not all about us understanding the technical requirements contained within your job specification!
We take the time to understand your business, and the type of individuals that would thrive in your environment. We call this “fully understanding the fit”.
We see ourselves as ambassadors for your business. Promoting your core values and beliefs to attract the best talent available to drive your business and achieve your goals and objectives.
We therefore believe that it is key when presenting your job specification to candidates to be able to have a thorough understanding of your organization.
“Trust” and “Loyalty” are part of our core values and we believe that by taking a personal approach to each Client forms the basis of this and drives effective long-term relations.
By adopting a personal approach to each Client we can also structure our service to suit your requirements at a competitive price to ensure our relationship creates real value for your business.
4. We will assess your current requirements.
If you or your HR team are in any way unsure of any aspect of the role then we can assist e.g. if you don’t have a job description, we can help with the preparation at this stage.
5. We will provide you with a Market update:
Some of our clients are unaware of current movements in the sector particularly for niche or unusual roles.
We provide an honest appraisal about current market trends, the availability of candidates and how attractive your role and remuneration package are.
6. Timescale definition:
Project timescales and milestones are always agreed beforehand, and adhered to throughout the recruitment process.
7. A bespoke solution:
Dependant upon how you wish to engage with us we will structure a bespoke service to suit your requirements.
Client’s normally engage with us by either:
– Adding us to their Preferred Supplier List.
– Instructing us exclusively as their Sole Supplier.
– Engaging us to provide a Master Vendor Solution.
-Or even contracting us to provide an In-House Solution.
Our teams are all specialist in their markets, so while they’ll know your industry inside out, they also know that no two recruitment processes are ever the same. We start with a fresh viewpoint and advise you on your best course of action.
8. Competitive pricing:
Dependant upon how you wish to engage with us we will structure a bespoke pricing structure to suit your requirements to give you a quality service that produces the candidates you need.
9. Access to the best candidates:
Modern recruitment is all about being flexible and creative in finding new ways to locate the best and most qualified talent for our business clients before their competitors get their hands on them!
We have an extensive database of current candidates. In addition to this we use our in-depth local knowledge to provide our clients with a flexible range of advertising options for candidate attraction.
Review our different marketing and advertising solutions below, and speak to us about the right approach for your recruitment process.
• The Alfred website
Unless requested, all the opportunities we handle appear here – a great way to get your job noticed.
• Search engine marketing
We undertake both organic and pay per click (PPC) strategies to ensure that jobs advertised through us are found in relevant searches. Crucial when you consider that 63% of candidates search online to find their next job.
• Bespoke online advertising
With candidate behaviour and attraction trends shifting as a result of technological advances and social media, we ensure that our advertising packages cover these new routes to market as well as maintaining core job board coverage.
• Our primary advertising package includes:
• Search – job specific PPC campaign
• Social networking – advertising on relevant social media sites
• Job boards – both generalist and industry specific
• Job specific alerts to relevant candidates on our extensive database
• Alfred website – branded advertising and homepage exposure
• Press advertising
Whether it’s candidate attraction on social media, employer branding in a trade publication or a combination of the two – get in touch to define the best approach for your recruitment process.
10. In-depth interviewing:
All candidates are carefully matched to your requirements using the latest software technology. This is followed by an in depth conversation with one of our experienced consultants either by a teleconference or face-to-face meeting.
We vet candidates ID and eligibility to work in the UK & check all professional qualifications. We are always willing to adapt our processes to meet your individual company requirements should you require this.
To select your preferred candidates for interview from a group of people who’ve been qualified against all of your technical, creative and personality requirements. We are also able to arrange psychometric testing and assessment centre’s as part of your recruitment process if required.
Full referencing in accordance with the Recruitment Employment Confederation’s regulations to guarantee credibility for temporary and contract staff.
12. Offer management:
To make sure that you secure your new hire in your ideal timescales, at the right salary level.
Like what you have read? Then simply give us a call.