What we do
Centrix provides all the legal bookkeeping services typically provided to a firm of solicitors the only difference is that we employ “your” cashiers and they work remotely from our offices.
We provide a full range of Legal Cashiering Services. The following list is not exhaustive but covers the main service headings: –
- Maintain up-to-date books and records
- Process all day to day transactions
- Make bank payments
- Reconcile firm and client bank accounts daily
- Pay suppliers
- Perform day and month end routines
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Assist with VAT inspections
- Provide information for Accountants’ Reports
- Ensure full compliance with Law Society Accounting Rules and SRA regulation
Why use us
So what are the advantages of using outsourced cashiers and why do clients trust us?
In a nutshell:
- We save them worry and stress. We do this by working closely with the Regulators to ensure that our procedures comply with all the relevant regulations and that you are compliant with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- We save them money. Through saved resource such as office space, computers and through economies of scale.
- We save them time. As specialists we can undertake your outsourced tasks quicker than you probably could save you valuable fee earning time.
- Recruitment, training, holiday, sickness and maternity cover areno longer their problem.
- We agree a monthly fixed fee to ensure there are no hidden surprises and this assists cash flow and budgeting.
- We employ fully qualified and experienced Legal Cashiers.
- We work with a range of practice management system.
- We save firms valuable office space and resource.
How does it work?
Centrix provides a bespoke Outsourced Accounts service for Solicitors and Law Firms dependent upon your size and requirements. By making our service bespoke we can ensure we are both efficient and cost effective. So after an initial discussion we would agree terms and price dependent upon your specific need.
The service operates in the following way:
- In our initial discussions we will determine the best way for you to provide us with your accounts information.
- Once received, your dedicated accounts assistant will process the transactions onto your system.
- Our staff will complete the reconciliations of your Bank accounts and ensure your VAT returns are prepared in an accurate and timely way.
- Month end reports will be created and, where required, emailed to the relevant partners.
- We liaise closely with your accountants to ensure that audits run as smooth as possible.
- As well as assigning your own dedicated account assistant, we also act as a team to ensure continuity of service.