What we do
Centrix provides all the Payroll Services typically provided to a firm of solicitors buy their own accounts staff the only difference is that “your” Accounts Staff are employed by us and work remotely from our offices.
The following list is not exhaustive but covers the main Payroll Service headings: –
- Processing through Sage Payroll.
- Payroll calculations, including overtime and bonuses.
- Preparation and distribution of pay slips by email.
- Setting up payments via online banking.
- RTI completion and submission.
- Processing payroll year-end and issuing electronic P60s.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting, in accordance with legislation,
including identification of new employees for auto-enrolment each month.
- Processing all statutory payments, pensions, attachments and other payment and deductions.
Why use us
So what are the advantages of using an “outsourced” Payroll Service and why do clients trust us?
In a nutshell:
- We save them worry and stress. Our payroll team ensures a high quality personalised relationship through a dedicated point of contact allocated to you. You can rest assured that your payroll is being looked after by an established payroll provider, giving you the peace of mind to get on with running your business.
- We save them money. Through saved resource such as office space, computers and through economies of scale.
- We save them time. As specialists we can undertake your outsourced tasks quicker than you probably could save you valuable fee earning time.
- Recruitment, training, holiday, sickness and maternity cover are no longer their problem.
- We agree a monthly fixed fee to ensure there are no hidden surprises and this assists cash flow and budgeting.
- We employ fully qualified and experienced Legal Cashiers and ensure their up to date training is maintained.
- We work with a range of practice management systems.
- We save firms valuable office space and resource.
How does it work?
Centrix provides a bespoke Outsourced Payroll Service for Solicitors and Law Firms dependant upon your size and requirements. By making our service bespoke we can ensure we are both efficient and cost effective. So after an initial discussion we would agree terms and price dependant upon your specific need.
The service operates in the following way:
(a). In our initial discussions we would decide the best way for you to provide us with your monthly payroll information.
(b). Once received payroll information would be used by use to calculate payroll, including over time and bonuses and this would then be processed through Sage Payroll once approved.
(c). Subject to approval we would prepare and distribute pay slips by email and ensure payments are made via online banking.
(d). We would undertake RTI completion and submission.
(e). We would process payroll year-end and issuing electronic P60s.
(f). We would undertake monthly monitoring and reporting, in accordance with legislation, including identification of new employees for auto-enrolment each month and processing all statutory payments, pensions, attachments and other payment and deductions.